- "Robert Sharp" redirects here. For his son, see Robert Sharp, Jr..
Robert Emmett Sharp was born on June 20, 1928 in Charleston, to Henry Sharp and Ella M. Sharp. He had 3 brothers and 3 sisters. He served in the US Air Force during the Korean War, and worked at the Charleston Naval Shipyard when he returned. He married Betty J. Sharp in the 1950s, and had a son and 3 daughters. Robert died on April 21, 2003 in the old trailer in Trailwood at the age of 74. His funeral was on April 25, 2003.
- He lived in The Old Trailer on 5430 Ree Street in Trailwood, which was where many of the old Angry Grandpa videos were filmed. He left it to the Green Family after his death.
- It has been mentioned numerous times by Michael and Grandpa that Mr. Sharp had one testicle.
- Mr Sharp, along with Angry Grandpa, laughed at the attempt made by his daughter, Tina, to make an edible Thanksgiving dinner around 1980.
- He served in the US air force during The Korean War. He was a member of The American Legion Post 147, Forty and Eight, past master of Walhalla Lodge #66 AFM, whihc is now Mariner Lodge #2, Scottish Rite and a former member of the Omar Shrine.
- He retired from the Charleston naval shipyard.
- Robert was 19 when he and Betty had Deborah. Also, Robert was 35 when he and Betty had Tina.
- He died in a car crash at the age of 74, two months before his 75th birthday.