During Michael's and Grandpa's vacation in Philadelphia, Kim's family and Grandpa finally met after years of abstinence. After only hearing from them, Grandpa had now met his two granddaughters for the first time.
- Has two daughters with her husband in New York.
- On her channel she has told stories about growing up with Grandpa, both good and bad.
- She and Angry Grandpa had a feud in late October of 2012. Kim sent him an email complaining that he forgot her daughter Lily's birthday and criticized him for never visiting them and accused him of caring more about his fans then for her and Lily. Grandpa however claimed he has poor memory and doesn't remember his own birthday and he can't afford to fly to New York to visit them while she could easily come down to visit him. He also claimed he reached out to her in the past but says she still has a grudge for the way he treated her as a child and refuses to let him see her daughter, and feels Kim is ungrateful for what he did to support her and her siblings when they were growing up. Grandpa's video on the matter, titled To My Daughter.
- She is close with Michael, and gave a teary eyed goodbye video after he came to visit her.
- Tina often went to stay with her in the past when she and Grandpa would fight to the point that Tina wanted to get away from him for a little while.
- She started her own channel in 2012, but she halted uploading videos on it in 2012/2013. She now has a new channel, opened in 2014 and called "The Pratt Pack," where she shows various activities with her two daughters and husband and gives stories about growing up with Angry Grandpa. https://www.youtube.com/user/KimBehindaCamera
- She got married to Kyle Pratt in September 2014. Her father was unable to attend due to his medical problems and having to look after his four grandsons.
- While visiting Michael last year, he pranked her with a Chucky doll while she was sleeping and she then fell after she ran down stairs.
- According to Jennifer, Kim and Michael are really close siblings.