- "Charles" redirects here. For his father, see Charles Green Jr. (Angry Grandpa).
Charles Marvin "Charlie" Green III (born December 2, 1982) is the oldest of Angry Grandpa's children, the others being Michael, Kimberly and Jennifer. Following the LSD Incident on 29 June 2017, in which he caused major damage to his brother's property and assaulted his brother's girlfriend, Bridgette West, he was disowned from the Green Family.
Charlie was first mentioned in the first video, The Old Christmas Rage, with Grandpa saying "Charlie ain't sending nothing [sic]." He also appears in My Brother, a video showing Michael and Bridgette giving him a dog, Pumpkin. He was then not seen for several years, but was occasionally mentioned in his brother's Throwback Thursday stories. Charlie's appearances became much more frequently in videos in 2015, when he moved into his father's new house. He was involved in multiple pranks and many vlogs. It was at this time that he started up his own YouTube channel, "Charlie Chill." In August 2016 Charlie suddenly disappeared. Many fans speculated that he had moved out, but it was later confirmed that he was in jail for not paying child support. He returned in November 2016. Charlie's appearances became even more frequent when he moved into Michael and Bridgette's pool house. However, after the LSD Incident on 29 June 2017, Charlie has not appeared in any videos and it is assumed that he never will again.
- Had a bad relationship with Angry Grandpa for many years during which they didn't speak and when they did it was nasty and hateful. However when Grandpa went to visit his mother's grave in 2012, Charlie went with him to show his respect and they put their differences aside. Grandpa claimed they started to talk over the phone and Facebook each other - trying to patch up their relationship.
- He was Grandpa's roommate in his New House.
- Following the LSD Incident, their relationship has fallen apart. Grandpa has disowned him for his actions, while Charlie continues to spread various allegations about Grandpa.
- Shares a gene with other males in the Green family that causes his hair to prematurely go grey.
- Seems to try to ignore and stay out of most of his father's fits of rage unlike his brother Michael, who screams and yells at his father.
- This is shown when Angry Grandpa has had enough of his family insulting his overcooked burgers and finally throws the grill, prompting Charles to simply just exit the scene.
- This is also shown when his father had a meltdown in the kitchen, smashing numerous plates, when he could not find the vanilla for his sweet potato pie. His brother Michael began screaming and yelling at his father, eventually asking Charles for help, where he was calmly standing in the dining room and obviously was trying to stay out of it as stated.
- Another event was when Charles calmly remained seated at the dining table, while his father angrily threw numerous food into the kitchen trash can - especially his dinner - over Michael, who showed up uninvited to Sunday dinner.
- Appeared in the video where both him and his brother Michael give Angry Grandpa a condom for Fathers Day, angering him.
- Appeared in another video where his brother Michael hands Angry Grandpa what seemed like a normal Christmas present (which was actually a Christmas wrapped box filled with fireworks with the fuse sticking out at the end) while Angry Grandpa is in his van, lighting the fuse after giving it to him setting the fireworks off and prompting Angry Grandpa to frantically jump out of his van.
- Charles returned in the video "CHRISTMAS PARTY 2014".
- Has been arrested at least 4 times:
- In 2001 he was arrested for breaking into someone's house. He claims this arrest record has made it hard for him to get and maintain a job.
- In 2014 he was arrested for possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and a "hit and run" accident.
- He was arrested again on 31 August 2016 for child support violations, causing him to serve time in jail up until November 2016.
- He was arrested once again in June 2017 following the LSD incident.
- In December 2016 Jesse Ridgway (also known as McJuggernuggets), Jesse's father and Parker were in North Carolina, they (along with Grandpa) destroyed the pool house - where Charlie was meant to be moving in. When Charlie saw Jesse in Grandpa's house, despite The Greens and Ridgways coming to a truce, Charlie runs at Jesse wanting to attack him. After being restrained by Michael, Charlie forgave Jesse.
- Note: As this was part of a series for Jesse's channel, Charlie was most likely acting but this was actually reality with real drama between the Ridgway and Green family.
- He was pranked on April Fools at a restaurant by Michael and Angry Grandpa that involved Angry Grandpa's dentures being put into his drink, while he was out of sight.
- Has accidentally burned a hole in a frying pot after forgetting to turn the burner off, as shown at the beginning of "Angry Grandpa Tries the Angriest Whopper!"
- Charlie is very artistic, superior at poetry and drawing as depicted in 'HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!'.
- When he got out of prison, a few days later, they (Michael Green, Charlie Green, and Bridgette West) Pranked Angry Grandpa (Charles Green) that he escaped from prison. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPC8oez4n9k&t=145s)
- When he lived with Angry Grandpa, he was often seen helping his dad around the house.
- Charlie used to have a PS4, but it was broken when Tina picked up the TV and the PS4 tumbled, but it was repaired and it still works.
- He was briefly kicked out of Grandpa's house following THE 100 LAYERS CHALLENGE PRANK!!.
- Charlie has the fasted gagging reflexes of any other Green.
- In the Tin Can Challenge Prank, it only took the sight and smell of a fish to cause him to vomit profusely.
- In June, 2017 Charlie again moved out of Grandpa's house and moved back into Michael and Bridgette's pool house. It was later revealed that this was due to him giving alcohol and marijuana to his nephews.
Since the LSD Incident, there have been multiple accusations of rape related crimes committed by Charlie:
- He has been accused by Tina of raping his own daughter Skyler, however he states this isn't true.
- Shortly after the LSD Incident, his sister Kim stated that when she was 9, he held her down while his friends raped her. He has stated that Kim "wanted it."
- Charlie's other sister, Jennifer, also revealed that he raped her. She was unaware that Kim had also been through it until Kim finally stated it on twitter.
- Charlie was going to be eventually attacked by Michael's online friend now real time friend Isaac who has is own Youtube channel named "BeOurGuest" After Isaac left Michael's house after the events of the July 4th event, He drove up north and had someone he knew to film him as he tried to get Charlie to come out the apartment. But Charlie chickened out being a coward and refused to come out to fight like he said he would online. It was stated in Issac's Vlog that Charlie has been making false accusations about him and sending threats. Isaac also used to be a friend of Charlie but not anymore. So Issac left and told his viewers making a promise on YouTube one day after Charlie gets out of rehab he will get him and beat him down for the threats towards him, Michael, Jennifer, Kim, and the harming of Bridgette and Angry Grandpa.
- He was Interviewed by Keem from Keemstar on YouTube about the incident and Keem pointed out everything at him in hopes of helping him so he could see the light in all he caused everyone.
- In Charlies last Vlog, he flew a plane to rehab for help. In his most vlogs, everyone seems to be disliking more than being on the liking and everyone is giving negative feedback.
Charlie Chill LSD Incident
Main Article: Charlie Chill LSD Incident
On the 29th of June 2017, while high on LSD and drunk, Charlie uploaded several porn videos to his YouTube channel, and then destroyed the pool house. He was found running around the yard naked by Michael, who called the police. Charlie was taken to hospital due to severely burning his finger, but later released. He returned to the house, where he punched Bridgette twice and threatened Michael with a shard of glass from a mirror he smashed earlier. He was arrested, and Michael expressed an desire to press any charges he could. Michael has also stated that he is and Charlie are no longer brothers and he never wants to see or hear from him again, saying "If I die of a heart attack I don't want you at my funeral - I mean that whole heartedly."
Despite this, Michael still felt bad for Charlie. Michael and Bridgette paid for a hotel for Charlie to stay in for a week, with the hopes of him getting the help he needs. However, Charlie repaid them by posting accusations about the family, such as bestiality, incest and child molesting. Michael was disgusted, and decided not to pay for his hotel room for the next week. It was then revealed by Kim and Jennifer that Charlie had raped them when they were children. Michael was horrified, and stated that Charlie was disowned from the family for good. Angry Grandpa, who previously had expressed sadness at Charlie's actions and hope he could change, also now refused to acknowledge him as Michael brother.
AGP became heavily depressed following Kim and Jennifer's revelations, and didn't eat for a week. As a result, he was admitted to hospital on 4 July, where it was discovered he has kidney stones, a small hernia and cirrhosis on his liver. Michael completely blames Charlie for this. Due to the stress it causes Grandpa, Michael has finally stated that he will not be mentioning Charlie's name in any videos ever again as well as anyone else featured in the videos to never mention the name "Charlie" around him or in his house hold.