Angry Grandpa during the paranormal activity prank.
Michael Green (younger son)
Candy, Cooking, Fish, Vlogging, Twitter Having Gay sex
What Angry Grandpa Hates (everything)
Charles Green, also known as the Angry Grandpa (b. October 16, 1950), is the main protagonist of the Angry Grandpa series. He has a bipolar disorder which causes him to throw into fits of rage and destroy appliances and furniture in his trailer (old and new), often blaming Michael "Pickleboy" Green, his son, for his destructive behavior, claiming he angered him. His mother was Dorothy M. Green (March 18, 1926 - December 25, 1999 6:00 AM), who had died of a heart attack on Christmas morning.His father Charles M. Green Sr. (January 25th,1925 - July 6th, 1987) was a Sargent in the US army in World War II.
The show originally began around 2009 in a video where he tells his grandchildren that there is no Santa Claus. The original account has since been suspended, but later returned as The Angry Grandpa Show on YouTube.
His temper tantrums are more often than not triggered by: Bridgette West eating his candy, Michael Green pranking him, his ex-wife Tina feeding the cats under the trailer, and anything that doesn't smell or function properly. He's passionate about his candy and will destroy $5,000 worth of appliances to assure his candy makes it to his swollen stomach.
He sometimes appears to have a slight remorse after destroying objects. After he breaks a wall in his house, he says, "What have I done?" and "How can I be so stupid?" He said similar things after he broke his dentures. He is also known to blame Pickleboy for his outrages, mostly because he causes them.
Tina and Charles Divorced (January 6, 2012) over him talking to a female fan on Skype. He has also got mad at Ray William Johnson for calling him Santa Clause and fake and got banned at all the Walmarts in his area, McDonalds, local pizza places and a gas station (by thinking he got the winning lottery ticket but it was one of Michael's pranks).
- "GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT."
- "FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!"
- "MOTHERFUCKIN SON OF A GODDAMN BITCH!"
- "FUCK YOU! BITCH! SON OF A BITCH!"
- "OW, GODDAMN!"
- "I'LL BE GOD DAMN!"
- "I DON'T GIVE A GOD DAMN!"
- "DON'T TOUCH MY CANDY!"
- "HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT"
- "YOU GODDAMN LIAR!"
- "GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER OUT OF MY FACE!"
- "GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
- "GET OUT OF HERE!"
- "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
- "What do you want?!"
- "WHAT ARE YOU FILMING!?"
- "GOT TO HAVE YOUR GODDAMN SOUFFLE!!! WITH SWEET TATER!"
- "CAN'T GET NO SLEEP, CAN'T GET NO REST, CAN'T GET NO RESPECT!"
- "I'M CAUGHT IN A TRAP, I CAN'T WALK OUT"
- "I GOT YOUR ______ RIGHT HERE!!"
- "IT'S MINE! M-I-A-E, IT'S MINE!"
- "YOU GODD#MN PINWHEEL EATIN BITCH!"
- "WOULD YOU GET THAT GODDAMN CAMERA OUTTA MY FACE!"
- "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK DIVORCE IS!? IT'S D-I-V-E-C, DIVORCE!"
- "I'm so happy I could !#$$!"
- "YOU STUPID, STUPID STUPID STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!"
- "The best part of you ran down my leg" (Talking to Pickleboy)
- "I Wish I Never Shot You Out Of My Dick" (Talking again to Pickleboy)
- "LET ME TELL YOU ONE GODD#MN THING"
- "YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"
- "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!"
- "LOOK AT THE GODD#MN MESS YOU MADE!"
- "I HATE YOU!"
- "If I go and take a shit, will you follow me in there too?"
- Has a bipolar disorder that causes his frequent fits of rage.
- Claims to be buff.
- Has a notorious sweet tooth.
- Often verbally abuses his family, even for small reasons like misplacing his candy or going somewhere without telling him.
- Gets angry when fans ask if he has an anger problem.
- Tries to come off as a ladies man when talking to attractive female fans over the internet and in person.
- His Anger is and was often triggered by his son Michael's pranks, Bridgette taking his candy and eating his food, his ex-wife Tina feeding the cats under their old trailer as well as his daughter Jennifer not having a job.
- Blames other people for the things he breaks, and sometimes demands money from them to replace whatever was destroyed.
- Angry Grandpa was named after his father Charles M. Green Sr.
- It is a possibility that Grandpa's father middle name is Michael.
- Angry Grandpa mentioned that his father got into a terrible accident and was paralyzed from the neck down and later died from his injuries.
- Angry Grandpa stated that between Thanksgiving or Christmas is when something bad always happened to him here are the reasons why:
- His mother died on Christmas morning.
- His father got into an accident and was paralyzed 2 weeks before Christmas.
- His sister died two days after Christmas.
- Sometimes acknowledges his ignorance or expresses regret when he breaks something for no reason, such as when he broke his dentures when they didn't fit instead of taking them back and refitting them. After destroying the $400 pair of dentures he pondered, "Why do I do stupid shit?"
- Served in 1968 with the US Army during the Vietnam war.
- People have often claimed his channel is fake but he constantly rebuttals them, saying he is real and often gives sarcastic and angry responses to such allegations. One infamous incident took place in June of 2011 when the video of Grandpa flipping out over pecan pinwheels made its way onto a video of Ray William Johnson, one of the top YouTubers on the site. Johnson admitted it was funny but thought it was fake or at least he hoped it was when he saw how Grandpa treated Tina. When Grandpa saw Johnson's video he became enraged and shouted insults at him in a video called "Angry Grandpa Responds to RayWilliamJohnson." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NLZw0V5hRE
- Hates TNA Impact Wrestling as well as Hulk Hogan.
- Refers to his fans as his "Young'ins."
- He was a former volunteer firefighter.
- His videos over the years have appeared on several TV Shows. Including TruTv's Most Shocking, British show Rude tube, MTV's Pranked, and Dr. Drew's show on CNN.
- Did not become aware of Michael posting videos of him on the internet until early 2008 when he discovered he had posted a video of him on Break.com which caused Grandpa to throw hot coffee onto Michael. The video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QQAe3D4qE
- He has gotten himself banned from several stores and restaurants including Wal-Mart, Target, Papa Johns, Cici's Pizza, as well as the Sunoco Gas Station near his old trailer.
- He got banned from the Sunoco gas station after Michael and Bridgette gave him fake lottery tickets that he thought actually were real. He excitedly drove to the gas station to cash them only for the people there to laugh at him and call him stupid. Embarrassed, he said he cussed them out and they told him to leave and never come back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On8EuBlygcQ
- Loves candy and will destroy thousands of dollars worth of appliances to get it, such as this video here called "Angry Grandpa destroys kitchen!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D53zPOfeZnU
- His fans often send him gifts through the mail, which have included his notorious annihilator super hammer, Australian Vegemite, iPods, clothing, money, and boxes of candy. In a recent video on his GrandpasCorner channel he received several boxes of gifts from his fans for his 63rd birthday. It included candy, coffee mugs, t-shirts, a hat, a Hulk Hogan wig and several creative cards. He was also touched by a army medal sent to him by an air force member who watches his video in thanks for Grandpa's efforts to re-open several popular fast food chains in Iraq on the troops' bases so they'd feel less stressed out and more at home. He was deeply touched by his fans birthday gifts and wishes an teared up at the end of the video.
- Despite their brash and often confrontational relationship on camera, he and Michael claim they have a good father-son relationship off camera.
- His dream is to one day open his own restaurant.
- Was once friends with serial killer Donald Henry "Pee Wee" Gaskins in the early 1970s. Grandpa says he was never aware that he was a murderer but said they once got into a drunken fight in which grandpa slammed his head onto the counter and Gaskins told him if it weren't for the fact they were friends "You'd be in my graveyard tomorrow." When Gaskins was caught Grandpa was stunned and said Pee Wee later wrote a letter to him from prison saying he missed him but grandpa immediately told him not to write him again. Grandpa says this experience sobered him up for a long time as he could have been one of Gaskin's victims because of his drinking. He also said many years after the prison Pee Wee was held in closed down and was going to be torn down but they offered tours before it was destroyed. Grandpa took his kids to see his cell, and on the wall was a drawing of a pentagram with Grandpa's name written in the center of it.
- Lived in a thirty year old trailer in Trailwood Trailer Park in South Carolina for a long time and was home to where the majority his videos took place up until mid 2012 when Boeing purchased the park to turn it into a highway and ultimately forced the residents to vacate the area. This lead to Grandpa rallying his fans in an attempt to stop the purchase and save hundreds of residents from relocating or becoming homeless, but unfortunately it was to no avail except giving them time and the lot was ultimately sold and Grandpa and everyone else was forced to move out. This experience caused grandpa to have an increased hatred for large corporations for being able to push poor people around as well as for governor Nikki Hailey for doing nothing to help the residents or trying to stand up for them.
- He has often been labeled white trash and fulfilling poor redneck stereotypes by critics on the web but he repeatedly defends his lifestyle claiming a home is a home and people should love what they have no matter how run down it may seem to other people.
- Has a hatred for everything his ex-wife Tina loves, which includes Elvis Presley, cats, and Christmas.
- Was married to Tina for thirty years, in what can be described a very unhappy marriage as Grandpa would often cuss her out and disrespect her, and destroy her Elvis memorabilia in videos.
- He stated in one of his videos talking to his late sister Charlene that he only married Tina because she was pregnant and wanted to do the right thing.
- He and Tina divorced in 2012 due to several reasons, including him talking to female fans on Skype, as well as his constant never-ending verbal abuse and disrespect towards her over thirty years. He now claims he is happier than he has ever been before now that Tina is out of his life.
- Has had a cluster of medical problems over the years but can't afford a doctor so he has been seen doing medical procedures on himself, including pulling his crusted toenails off on three separate occasions, which resulted in his painful screaming and bleeding profusely. He also had a cyst on his stomach in 2010 that caused him severe pain until he finally decided to cut it out himself with a knife. It did work, but only after several painful and gross minutes of pus and blood being squeezed out of the wound. The video can be seen here: http://www.break.com/video/ugc/angry-grandpa-stomach-cyst-removal-1841431
- Has his own personal channel called Grandpa's Corner where he gives his own personal take on current events, stories from his past, post video events, and advice to his followers.
- He moved into a newer, more well maintained trailer in July of 2012 after Boeing forced him out of his old trailer. He said he barely was able to find a new home before the park offered him a lease on the current trailer he lives in now. His four grandsons live with him currently.
- Was very sad after he moved out of his old trailer and gave a teary eyed video called "Angry Grandpa Says Goodbye..." in which he gave some fond memories of pranks and destruction in the past before choking up and saying he was going to miss it and gave one last goodbye. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6NPnDaFfKI
- Notoriously has an intense hatred for Casey Anthony, and made a video called "Angry Grandpa HATES Casey Anthony(Not Guilty!?)" in which he was infuriated at the not guilty verdicts in the trial. The video appeared on Dr. Drew's show on CNN in which Drew told Grandpa to calm down, and seemed worried that Grandpa would carry out some form of vigilante justice. Drew also tweeted about grandpa's reaction, he said Angry Grandpa scared him. This caused Grandpa to laugh and criticize Drew back for worrying more about him than about Casey Anthony. The video, "Angry Grandpa VS. Dr.Drew" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHBN7qpdP7M
- His political views are strictly polarized. He has never endorsed any one political party and has both criticized and endorsed various politicians. He supported Obama during the last election but has since gone on to criticize his actions, called out Fox news for condemning Obama's actions during hurricane Sandy when Bush did the same during Katrina. He also voted for current South Carolina governor Nikki Haley in the 2010 gubernatorial election, but went on to heavily criticize her in several videos in 2012 for allowing Boeing to purchase his old trailer park's lot and forcing the residents to move out while she did nothing to offer help to those relocating, and promised to do everything he can in the next election to cost her another term. He also has stated he hated unions but also criticizes big corporations, in particular Boeing and Wal-Mart, for mistreating their employees and not caring about the little people who struggle to make a living.
- In a Q&A video he said he supports legalizing marijuana, saying something that grows in the ground and is natural should be legal.
- In an interview with the Charleston City Paper his son Michael said TruTv once approached him with an offer to do a reality show on their network but Michael declined because most of their shows are scripted and fake and said Grandpa is not a good actor and it wouldn't be worth the effort.
- He hates Christmas because his mother passed away on the holiday morning fourteen years ago, which is why he always appears especially angry around the Christmas season.
- The Angry Grandpa channel has been in a decline in uploads and content since the beginning of 2012. The reason is grandpa and Tina divorced in early 2012 and she was one of the primary causes of his outbursts and fits of rage throughout the series, which lead to Grandpa being less angry. And Michael, the cameraman, moved into his own apartment with Bridgette in February 2012 which meant another primary cause of Grandpa's rages would no longer be around as much to provoke him. And while Grandpa presumably still has outbursts with Michael gone, he simply isn't around to record them as often as he did when he still lived with him. While the channel has continued to have an increase in subscribers and strong viewership for videos, they aren't as frequently uploaded as they used to be.
- Despite his angry and brash persona on camera, people who meet him claim he is very charming, polite and funny.
- He says he credits his YouTube channel for turning his life around and getting on the right path. He said in the past he had problems with drinking and was disrespectful to his family and friends. He says the videos have gotten him a lot of fans and new friends online and he credits it for giving him a purpose to give others joy in watching the pranks pulled on him, and says many people have written him saying how much he reminds them of a loved one who passed away and he brings back fond memories of them with his videos.
- After his channel reached 200,000 subscribers, he suffered a humiliation titled "Grandpa's Walmart Humiliation" in which he went to the Wal-Mart he is banned from and stood around out front with two signs that said "I Love Obama" and "Elvis is Sexy". He walked around for over an hour while people looked at him, laughed and took pictures of him while he frustratedly slumbered around. The video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKcHzV7vPhQ
- Despite him saying "God Damn" and "Jesus Christ" frequently, he says he believes in Jesus but chooses not to go to church. He is what is called a non-denominational Christian. He doesn't attend church because he feels they don't really care about helping people and their only goals are to make money and to proselytize, and has encouraged his fans not to give money to churches and use it to instead directly help people on their own accord.
- Angry Grandpa just revealed on the Robert Boner Radio Show that when he reaches 300,000 subscribers, he is going to Graceland in an Elvis outfit and singing Elvis's Greatest Hits. This information wasn't supposed to be known for another 2 months.
- Angry Grandpa made a video of himself going into Michael's apartment and cooking in his kitchen. Immediately fans wrote comments saying that Michael films in Angry Grandpa's house but when it comes to Michael he flips out and threatens to call the cops. In the end, Michael is a hypocrite. Watch the video of Angry Grandpa in Michael's apartment right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYBOlZjaKOY
- It seems like Grandpa has experience paranormal activities in his younger days .
- When Grandpa was just a kid he claims that a ghost had came to his grandfather's funeral wearing a nice blue suit, when he explains to his grandmother about the stranger, she then reveals to him that the man name is Mr. Jones who died 10 years ago and was buried in that blue suit.
- Grandpa went and visited Alice's grave with his friends many years ago, according to the legend if you touch her grave while wearing a ring the ring vanishes.He acclaims that when he touch her grave his ring suddenly disappears.
- Angry Grandpa claims to have seen the Summerville Light in person when he was younger. Click here to see the story ---> 
- Angry Grandpa was taking 7 medications twice a day, as revealed in the Year-End-Review Video from 2010. He said he even was taking Chantix and still smokes.
- He does not support Obama