Angry Grandpa during the paranormal activity prank.
Michael Green (Younger Son)
Single, divorced with Tina
Retired and a YouTuber
Candy, Cooking, Fish, Vlogging, Smoking, Twitter, Having sex, Pranks, His Fans, Sub Station II
What Angry Grandpa Hates ("everything")
Charles Green, also known as the Angry Grandpa, shortened to AGP (b. October 16, 1950), is the titular character and the main antagonist of the Angry Grandpa series. He has a bipolar disorder which causes him to throw into fits of rage and destroy appliances and furniture in his trailer (old and new), often blaming Michael "Pickleboy" Green, his son, for his destructive behavior, claiming he angered him. His mother was Dorothy M. Green (March 18, 1926 - December 25, 1999 6:00 AM), who had died of a heart attack on Christmas morning. His father Charles M. Green Sr. (January 25th, 1925 - July 6th, 1987) was a Sargent in the US army in World War II.
The show originally began around 2009 in a video where he tells his grand children that there is no Santa Claus. The original account has since been suspended, but later returned as The Angry Grandpa Show on YouTube.
His temper tantrums are more often than not triggered by: Bridgette West eating his candy, Michael Green pranking him, his ex-wife Tina feeding the cats under the trailer, and anything that doesn't smell or function properly. He's passionate about his candy and will destroy $5,000 worth of appliances to assure his candy makes it to his swollen stomach.
He appears to be extremely gullible, believing almost anything that Michael tells him and believes anything that he reads on the internet. He claims that if it's on the computer, it's true.
He sometimes appears to have a slight remorse after destroying objects. After he breaks a wall in his house, he says, "What have I done?" and "How can I be so stupid?" He said similar things after he broke his dentures. He is also known to blame Pickleboy for his outrages, mostly because he causes them, for example, in Angry Grandpa: Say Cheese, Angry Grandpa asks Michael, "Why'd you throw it on the fuckin' floor?" one minute after Grandpa threw the aforementioned food on the ground in rage.
Tina and Charles Divorced (January 6, 2012) over him talking to a female fan on Skype. He has also got mad at Ray William Johnson for calling him Santa Claus and fake and got banned at all the Walmarts in his area, McDonalds, local pizza places and a gas station (by thinking he got the winning lottery ticket but it was one of Michael's pranks).
Grandpa claims that he has given up eating sweets.
- "YOU FUCKIN' UNDERSTAND ME?"
- "I'd rather be mother fuckin' safe, than mother fuckin' sorry."
- "GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT."
- "FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!"
- "Your a goddamn liar"
- "That is a goddamn lie"
- "MOTHERFUCKIN SON OF A GODDAMN BITCH!"
- "FUCK YOU! BITCH! SON OF A BITCH!"
- "OW, GODDAMN!!
- "WASH MY MOTHER FUCKING CLOTHES BITCH!!!!!!!"
- "MY GOD DAMN COMPUTEE!"
- "WHOSE GODDAMN BRIGHT IDEA WAS THIS!? WHOSE GODDAMN BRIGHT IDEA WAS THIS!?"
- "THAT WAS MY GODDAMN POPCORN!!!"
- "WHO TOLD YOU TO GET MY LAST GODDAMN BAG OF POPCORN!?"
- "That was my LAST... GODDAMN BAG OF GODDAMN POPCORN!!!"
- "No more popcorn. (Tina talks) No more goddamn popcorn!"
- "Goddamn Spongebob, fuck Spongebob!"
- I'M FUCKIN THIS PUPPY!!!!
- I'LL TELL YOU ONE GODDAMN THING RIGHT NOW!!!!
- 'YES! YES! YES YES!!!!!!
- "I'LL BE GOD DAMNED!"
- "I'LL BE GOD DAMNED IF THAT'S EVER GONNA HAPPEN!"
- "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
- "I DON'T GIVE A GOD DAMN!"
- "DON'T TOUCH MY CANDY!"
- "HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT"
- "YOU GODDAMN LIAR!"
- "GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER OUT OF MY FACE!"
- "GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
- "GET OUT OF HERE!"
- "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
- "TURN THAT MOTHERFUCKER OFF!"
- "This ain't worth a fuck."
- "What do you want?!"
- "WHAT ARE YOU FILMING!?"
- "GOT TO HAVE YOUR GODDAMN SOUFFLE!!! WITH SWEET TATER!"
- "THATS GODDAMN GARBAGE JUICE RUNNIN' DOWN MY FACE!"
- "FUCK THEM CATS TINA, PLEASE FUCK THEM CATS!"
- "FUCK IT! FUCK IT! IT AIN'T WORKIN NOW! I NEED CLOTHES FOR TOMORROW! FUCK IIIIIIIIIIIT!"
- "FUCK WALMART BRAND GODDAMN TWINKIIIIIES!"
- "FUCK DA POLICE!"
- "CAN'T GET NO SLEEP, CAN'T GET NO REST, CAN'T GET NO RESPECT!"
- "AAAHH GODDAMN FOOD JUICE!"
- "I'M CAUGHT IN A TRAP, I CAN'T WALK OUT"
- "GARBAGE JUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEE! FUCK!!!"
- "I GOT YOUR ______ RIGHT HERE!!"
- "I GOT YOUR ______ DANGLIN'!!"
- "I GOT YOUR ______ HANGIN'!!"
- "I GOT A FAT ASS, AND Y'ALL CAN KISS IT!"
- "I DON'T GIVE A GODDAMN!"
- "GODDAMN THING! Go to use it! WHY YOU BUY THIS SHIT FOR!?"
- "Then we got Spongebob and Patrick, Ya'll all know that Spongebob is gay. Right?"
- "Hehehe. uhhhhhhh... Why do you sound like Beavis and Butthead?"
- "IS IT GOOD ICE CREAM!?"
- "COME ON MISS PIGGY! OINK OINK OINK OINK!"
- "OH GOD I SHIT MYSELF!"
- "IT'S MINE! M-I-A-E, IT'S MINE!"
- "CHINA CHEF!? OUGHTA BE CHINA SHIT!"
- "MY GODDAMN CANDY!"
- "YOU GODDAMN PINWHEEL EATIN' BITCH!"
- "GODDAMN FUCK DINNER, FUCK THANKSGIVING, FUCK YOUR GODDAMN TURKEY!"
- "THEM GODDAMN MEXICAN MOTHERFUCKERS!"
- "WOULD YOU GET THAT GODDAMN CAMERA OUTTA MY FACE!"
- "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK DIVORCE IS!? IT'S D-I-V-E-C, DIVORCE!"
- "I'm so happy I could shit."
- "OH GOD I SHIT MYSELF!"
- "YOU OWE ME TWO DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS BITCH!"
- "YOU BIG FAT PREGNANT BITCH!"
- "THAT WAS MY GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKIN CANTALOUPE!!! IT WASN'T FUCKIN' HERS!!! I cut myself!!!"
- "THAT WAS MY MOTHERFUCKIN SUPPER! MIIIIIINE!"
- "FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKA! FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKA!"
- "FUCK ELVIS!!! I just farted."
- "FUCK ELVIS HES DEAD! STONE COLD DEAD IN THE MARKET!"
- "FUCK GODDAMN I.R.S.!"
- "FUCK ALL Y'ALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!"
- "Na na naa naa, na na naa naa, hey hey hey, wheres my fuckin ice cream?!"
- "YOU STUPID, STUPID STUPID STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!"
- "The best part of you ran down my leg" (Talking to Pickleboy)
- "I Wish I Never Shot You Out My Dick" (Talking again to Pickleboy)
- "I SHIT MY PANTS!"
- "GET THAT FUR BITTIN FUCKIN' BEAST OUTTA HERE!"
- "LET ME TELL YOU ONE GODDAMN THING"
- "I PAID MY LAST GODDAMN DOLLA ON THA MOTHAFUCKINPINWHEADAMUTHAFUCKA!"
- "I BOUGHT 'EM FOR MUTHAFUCKIN' ME! MEEEE!"
- "YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"
- "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!"
- "You need to get a goddamn job!"
- "YOU ATE MY CANDY COOOOOOOOOORN!"
- "You need to brush yo teeth bitch, godayum!"
- "What part of dumbass don't you understand? The dumb or the ass?"
- "PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT!"
- "Payday is a motherchicken!...I dont wanna cuss."
- "GOD, YOU NASTY FUCKIN SLUT!"
- "I HATE YOU!"
- "I hate you, I hate your cats, and I hate your fuckin Elvis! And I hate you!"
- "I'm about to burn the fuck up, God damn!"
- "If I go and take a shit, will you follow me in there too?"
- "How do you open this bitch?"
- "You need to Shut the Fuck up"
- "GET OUTTA MY GODDAMN HOUSE!"
- "LOOK AT THE GODDAMN MESS YOU MADE!!!"
- "GO TO BED!!!"
- "Oh Shit"
- "BRIDGETTE WHERES MY FUCKIN' RENT!!!"
- "Where do I fuckin start!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"
- "I WAS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBED!"
- "Here I sit, broken hearted, tried to shit, but only farted. Yesterday I took a chance, went to fart and shit my pants!"
- "YOU GODDAMN FUCKIN WHORE!"
- "WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE A GODDAMN KNIFE AND STAB ME IN THE MOTHAFUCKIN HEART!"
- "I'm a dumb motherfucker. Son of a bitch! You know what i just cost myself?" *after tearing the walls down*
- "WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! YOU DONT SLAM THE GODDAMN DOOR IN MY HOUSE! THIS IS MY HOUSE! IF ANYBODY GONNA SLAM THE DOOR, MOTHERFUCKER GONNA BE ME!" *Slams door*
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- "IT'S FUCKIN' CHRISTMAS! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SINGIN'...FALALALALALALALALALA!"
- "NOW COOK YOU SOME GODDAMN TURKEEEEEEEY, AND SOME DRESSIIIIIIING, AND SOME GRAVYYYYYYYYYYY, AND HEAT IN IN YA MOTHAFUCKIN ASS!!!"
- "Im just exertin steam. GODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!"
- "I'MA KILL ME A GODDAMN CAT!"
- "GIVE ME YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CARD!"
- "WE AIN'T BORROWING SHIT! GO FUCKIN HUNGRY!"
- "YOU DIRTY PERVERT!"
- "HERE HAVE A _______!"
- "I tell you man. Got no car, got no money, got no wife. I sure as hell miss my fuckin' money and car"
- "THERE I SAT BROKEN HEARTED ATE A PICKLED EGG GOOODAMN THAT MUTHAFUCKA MADE ME FARTED!"
- "Check out that big bitch man jesus christ now that's a snicka!"
- Start spreading the news!
- Talk to this!!!
- (singing to a bag of chips) I'm in Heaven! I'm in Heaven! And I can't believe you're in my liiiiife!
- I would suck the Quaker's dick, I ain't lyin'!
- Well, he can get $1.19 worth of dick sucking.
- (singing to Tina) Love me tender, Love me true, all my dreams fulfilled, clean my kitchen you dumb fucking bitch, so I wont have to do it either. CLEAN MY KITCHEN! CLEAN MY KITCHEN! GET UP OFF YOUR ASS! CAUSE IF YOU DONT YOU CAN GRAB THE BROOM, AND STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!
- Never had no motherfucking cat named motherfucking cat named Muffin, and if I had it, I wouldn't named the motherfucker Muffin to motherfucking start with!
- You think that goddamn stops me?!?
- I'll slice you up and use you for bacon!
- YOU NEED TO SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! I'M TALKING TO YOU DUMBASS!!!
- GET THAT NASTY VAGINA SPIDER LOOKING BITCH OFF ME!
- I'm not playing Call of Duty anymore... That's about the dumbest shit I've ever done in my life.
- 10...9...8...5...3, oh fuck it!
- GET THE REAL VOICE ACTIVATION GOING!!
- IBETTHEYWANTDEEPDISHTOO! IBETTHEYWANTDEEPDISHTOO!
- I'm feeling very..... Anticipated right now.... I'm anticipating to busting your FAT FUCKIN' ASS!!!
- Has a bipolar disorder that causes his frequent fits of rage.
- Claims to be buff.
- Has a notorious sweet tooth.
- Often verbally abuses his family, even for small reasons like misplacing his candy or going somewhere without telling him.
- Gets angry when fans ask if he has an anger problem.
- His catchphrase is "Ow goddamn!" when he gets hurt.
- Tries to come off as a ladies man when talking to attractive female fans over the internet and in person.
- His Anger is and was often triggered by his son Michael's pranks, Bridgette taking his candy and eating his food, his ex-wife Tina feeding the cats under their old trailer as well as his daughter Jennifer not having a job.
- Blames other people for the things he breaks, and sometimes demands money from them to replace whatever was destroyed.
- Angry Grandpa was named after his father Charles M. Green Sr.
- It is a possibility that Grandpa's father middle name is Michael.
- Angry Grandpa mentioned that his father got into a terrible accident and was paralyzed from the neck down and later died from his injuries.
- Angry Grandpa stated that between Thanksgiving or Christmas is when something bad always happened to him here are the reasons why:
- His mother died on Christmas morning.
- His father got into an accident and was paralyzed 2 weeks before Christmas.
- His sister died two days after Christmas.
- Sometimes acknowledges his ignorance or expresses regret when he breaks something for no reason, such as when he broke his dentures when they didn't fit instead of taking them back and refitting them. After destroying the $400 pair of dentures he pondered, "Why do I do stupid shit?"
- Served in 1968 with the US Army during the Vietnam war.
- People have often claimed his channel is fake but he constantly rebuttals them, saying he is real and often gives sarcastic and angry responses to such allegations. One infamous incident took place in June of 2011 when the video of Grandpa flipping out over pecan pinwheels made its way onto a video of Ray William Johnson, one of the top YouTubers on the site. Johnson admitted it was funny but thought it was fake or at least he hoped it was when he saw how Grandpa treated Tina. When Grandpa saw Johnson's video he became enraged and shouted insults at him in a video called "Angry Grandpa Responds to RayWilliamJohnson." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NLZw0V5hRE
- Hates TNA Impact Wrestling as well as Hulk Hogan.
- Hates Justin Bieber.
- Hates Max and Ruby.
- Hates Dora the Explorer.
- Hates Pickled Eggs
- Hates Spongebob Squarepants.
- Refers to his fans as his "Young'ins."
- He was a former volunteer firefighter.
- Angry Grandpa, Stephen Quire (Freak Out Kid), Croyt the halo 2 kid, Danny (Tourettes Guy), Leopold Slikk (Angry German Kid), Ronald Ramirez (Angry Dominican Kid), James Rolfe (Angry Video Game Nerd), JJ the Call of Duty Freak out kid and everyone else on the internet who always getting angry for some reason are all famous youtubers due to their anger, their swearing and their destruction of their things.
- His videos over the years have appeared on several TV Shows. Including TruTv's Most Shocking, British show Rude tube, MTV's Pranked, and Dr. Drew's show on CNN.
- Did not become aware of Michael posting videos of him on the internet until early 2008 when he discovered he had posted a video of him on Break.com which caused Grandpa to throw hot coffee onto Michael. The video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QQAe3D4qE
- He has gotten himself banned from several stores and restaurants including Wal-Mart, Target, Papa Johns, Cici's Pizza, as well as the Sunoco Gas Station near his old trailer.
- He got banned from the Sunoco gas station after Michael and Bridgette gave him fake lottery tickets that he thought actually were real. He excitedly drove to the gas station to cash them only for the people there to laugh at him and call him stupid. Embarrassed, he said he cussed them out and they told him to leave and never come back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On8EuBlygcQ
- Loves candy and will destroy thousands of dollars worth of appliances to get it, such as this video here called "Angry Grandpa destroys kitchen!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D53zPOfeZnU
- His fans often send him gifts through the mail, which have included his notorious annihilator super hammer, Australian Vegemite, iPods, clothing, money, and boxes of candy. In a recent video on his GrandpasCorner channel he received several boxes of gifts from his fans for his 63rd birthday. It included candy, coffee mugs, t-shirts, a hat, a Hulk Hogan wig and several creative cards. He was also touched by a army medal sent to him by an air force member who watches his video in thanks for Grandpa's efforts to re-open several popular fast food chains in Iraq on the troops' bases so they'd feel less stressed out and more at home. He was deeply touched by his fans birthday gifts and wishes an teared up at the end of the video. He also started a series on his Grandpascorner channel called Mailbag Monday where he opens letters and recieves gifts and money from his fans, though it's usually small change and a few dollars though it adds up to a rather large sum. However he stated his fans don't need to send him money and gifts but he deeply appreciates it.
- Despite their brash and often confrontational relationship on camera, he and Michael claim they have a good father-son relationship off camera.
- He occasionally craps his pants on camera.
- His dream is to one day open his own restaurant.
- Was once friends with serial killer Donald Henry "Pee Wee" Gaskins in the early 1970s. Grandpa says he was never aware that he was a murderer but said they once got into a drunken fight in which grandpa slammed his head onto the counter and Gaskins told him if it weren't for the fact they were friends "You'd be in my graveyard tomorrow." When Gaskins was caught Grandpa was stunned and said Pee Wee later wrote a letter to him from prison saying he missed him but grandpa immediately told him not to write him again. Grandpa says this experience sobered him up for a long time as he could have been one of Gaskin's victims because of his drinking. He also said many years after the prison Pee Wee was held in closed down and was going to be torn down but they offered tours before it was destroyed. Grandpa took his kids to see his cell, and on the wall was a drawing of a pentagram with Grandpa's name written in the center of it.
- Lived in a thirty year old trailer in Trailwood Trailer Park in South Carolina for a long time and was home to where the majority his videos took place up until mid 2012 when Boeing purchased the park to turn it into a highway and ultimately forced the residents to vacate the area. This lead to Grandpa rallying his fans in an attempt to stop the purchase and save hundreds of residents from relocating or becoming homeless, but unfortunately it was to no avail except giving them time and the lot was ultimately sold and Grandpa and everyone else was forced to move out. This experience caused grandpa to have an increased hatred for large corporations for being able to push poor people around as well as for governor Nikki Hailey for doing nothing to help the residents or trying to stand up for them.
- He has often been labeled white trash and fulfilling poor redneck stereotypes by critics on the web but he repeatedly defends his lifestyle claiming a home is a home and people should love what they have no matter how run down it may seem to other people.
- Has a hatred for everything his ex-wife Tina loves, which includes Elvis Presley, cats, and Christmas.
- Was married to Tina for thirty years, in what can be described a very unhappy marriage as Grandpa would often cuss her out and disrespect her, and destroy her Elvis memorabilia in videos.
- He stated in one of his videos talking to his late sister Charlene that he only married Tina because she was pregnant and wanted to do the right thing.
- He and Tina divorced in 2012 due to several reasons, including him talking to female fans on Skype, as well as his constant never-ending verbal abuse and disrespect towards her over thirty years. He now claims he is happier than he has ever been before now that Tina is out of his life.
- Has had a cluster of medical problems over the years but can't afford a doctor so he has been seen doing medical procedures on himself, including pulling his crusted toenails off on three separate occasions, which resulted in his painful screaming and bleeding profusely. He also had a cyst on his stomach in 2010 that caused him severe pain until he finally decided to cut it out himself with a knife. It did work, but only after several painful and gross minutes of pus and blood being squeezed out of the wound. The video can be seen here: http://www.break.com/video/ugc/angry-grandpa-stomach-cyst-removal-1841431
- Has his own personal channel called Grandpa's Corner where he gives his own personal take on current events, stories from his past, post video events, and advice to his followers.
- He moved into a newer, more well maintained trailer in July of 2012 after Boeing forced him out of his old trailer. He said he barely was able to find a new home before the park offered him a lease on the current trailer he lives in now. His four grandsons live with him currently.
- Notoriously has an intense hatred for Casey Anthony, and made a video called "Angry Grandpa HATES Casey Anthony(Not Guilty!?)" in which he was infuriated at the not guilty verdicts in the trial. The video appeared on Dr. Drew's show on CNN in which Drew told Grandpa to calm down, and seemed worried that Grandpa would carry out some form of vigilante justice. Drew also tweeted about grandpa's reaction, he said Angry Grandpa scared him. This caused Grandpa to laugh and criticize Drew back for worrying more about him than about Casey Anthony. The video, "Angry Grandpa VS. Dr.Drew" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHBN7qpdP7M
- His political views are strictly polarized. He has never endorsed any one political party and has both criticized and endorsed various politicians. He supported Obama during the last election but has since gone on to criticize his actions, called out Fox news for condemning Obama's actions during hurricane Sandy when Bush did the same during Katrina. He also voted for current South Carolina governor Nikki Haley in the 2010 gubernatorial election, but went on to heavily criticize her in several videos in 2012 for allowing Boeing to purchase his old trailer park's lot and forcing the residents to move out while she did nothing to offer help to those relocating, and promised to do everything he can in the next election to cost her another term. He also has stated he hated unions but also criticizes big corporations, in particular Boeing and Wal-Mart, for mistreating their employees and not caring about the little people who struggle to make a living.
- In a Q&A video he said he supports legalizing marijuana, saying something that grows in the ground and is natural should be legal.
- In an interview with the Charleston City Paper his son Michael said TruTv once approached him with an offer to do a reality show on their network but Michael declined because most of their shows are scripted and fake and said Grandpa is not a good actor and it wouldn't be worth the effort.
- He hates Christmas because his mother passed away on the holiday morning fourteen years ago, which is why he always appears especially angry around the Christmas season.
- The Angry Grandpa channel has been in a decline in uploads and content since the beginning of 2012. The reason is grandpa and Tina divorced in early 2012 and she was one of the primary causes of his outbursts and fits of rage throughout the series, which lead to Grandpa being less angry. And Michael, the cameraman, moved into his own apartment with Bridgette in February 2012 which meant another primary cause of Grandpa's rages would no longer be around as much to provoke him. And while Grandpa presumably still has outbursts with Michael gone, he simply isn't around to record them as often as he did when he still lived with him. While the channel has continued to have an increase in subscribers and strong viewership for videos, they aren't as frequently uploaded as they used to be.
- Despite his angry and brash persona on camera, people who meet him claim he is very charming, polite and funny.
- He says he credits his YouTube channel for turning his life around and getting on the right path. He said in the past he had problems with drinking and was disrespectful to his family and friends. He says the videos have gotten him a lot of fans and new friends online and he credits it for giving him a purpose to give others joy in watching the pranks pulled on him, and says many people have written him saying how much he reminds them of a loved one who passed away and he brings back fond memories of them with his videos.
- After his channel reached 200,000 subscribers, he suffered a humiliation titled "Grandpa's Walmart Humiliation" in which he went to the Wal-Mart he is banned from and stood around out front with two signs that said "I Love Obama" and "Elvis is Sexy". He walked around for over an hour while people looked at him, laughed and took pictures of him while he frustratedly slumbered around. The video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKcHzV7vPhQ
- Despite him saying "God Damn" and "Jesus Christ" frequently, he says he believes in Jesus but chooses not to go to church. He is what is called a non-denominational Christian. He doesn't attend church because he feels they don't really care about helping people and their only goals are to make money and to proselytize, and has encouraged his fans not to give money to churches and use it to instead directly help people on their own accord.
- Angry Grandpa just revealed on the Robert Boner Radio Show that when he reaches 300,000 subscribers, he is going to Graceland in an Elvis outfit and singing Elvis's Greatest Hits. This information wasn't supposed to be known for another 2 months.
- Angry Grandpa made a video of himself going into Michael's apartment and cooking in his kitchen. Immediately fans wrote comments saying that Michael films in Angry Grandpa's house but when it comes to Michael he flips out and threatens to call the cops. In the end, Michael is a hypocrite. Watch the video of Angry Grandpa in Michael's apartment right here: 
- It seems like Grandpa has experience paranormal activities in his younger days .
- When Grandpa was just a kid he claims that a ghost had came to his grandfather's funeral wearing a nice blue suit, when he explains to his grandmother about the stranger, she then reveals to him that the man name is Mr. Jones who died 10 years ago and was buried in that blue suit.
- Grandpa went and visited Alice's grave with his friends many years ago, according to the legend if you touch her grave while wearing a ring the ring vanishes.He acclaims that when he touch her grave his ring suddenly disappears.
- Angry Grandpa claims to have seen the Summerville Light in person when he was younger. Click here to see the story ---> 
- Angry Grandpa was taking 7 medications twice a day, as revealed in the Year-End-Review Video from 2010.
- He does not support Obama
- Michael likes to prefer him as Pop
- He is always alone on Valentine's Day
- Had recently made a bet with Michael that if either one didn't pull a prank that either one of them had to dress up like a girl. Michael lost the bet by grandpa hiding his PS4.
- After getting pranked by Michael, He sometimes fakes a heart attack for revenge.
- On the videos the Freddy Kruger Prank and Grandpa's Mother's Day Proposal Prank, a lot of fans were confused because Grandpa and Tina (Neighbor) hate each other.
- He made a long and very emotional and personal vlog on his Grandpascorner channel titled "Getting my life back" where he talked about his past struggles with his weight that caused him to undergo gastric bypass surgery. While the surgery did result in him losing weight it gave him the horrible side effect of dumpings syndrome where he was pooping 20-30 times a day and caused him horrible pain and struggled with the syndrome for many years until he found a medication that made him go to the bathroom normally and kept the dumping syndrome at bay. He encourages all his fans who are obese to not undergo the surgery and experience the adverse and painful side effects and risks and instead lose the weight the traditional way by dieting and exercising. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-coV03SVDU
- Angry Grandpa started smoking at a young age.
- When Angry Grandpa was caught by his parents smoking, he was forced to smoke an entire carton of cigarettes. He claimed he enjoyed it, which made him "happy as hell".
- In the Year-End-Review Video from 2010, he said he was taking Chantix and still smokes.
- It is believed that Angry Grandpa has a hole in his throat caused by long-term smoking, though unconfirmed.
- His niece passed away from Lung Cancer on July 29th, 2013.
- His sister was also a smoker.
- His favorite cigarettes were Silver Eagles, though now he rolls his own cigarettes since it's a lot less money.
- Bridgette and Michael once pranked Angry Grandpa by putting a pack of his Silver Eagle cigarettes in a bowl of yellow "Great Value" Jello.
- As of February 2014, grandpa has said that he is giving up smoking and switching to the e-cigs.
- Recently, it is indicated that he gave up trying to quit as he was angrily looking for money for cigarettes breaking an Xbox 360 and tearing up his furniture in the process.
- According to AGP's talk on STFU and Listen, he suggested that Tina was crazy and jealous of his mother and stole his car for days. He accused her of being bi-polar and burned down the trailer. After his mother's death, Tina either destroyed the items his mom left him or ended up missing. After many failed petty thefts, they returned to Charleston. She laid around and did nothing even when Michael or Grandpa were hurt. She even started getting jealous of the fans accusing Grandpa of cheating on female fans. Over the months, her sanity fell, and even called DSS on Grandpa, causing him to go to anger management and improvement parenting school. She even took the kids' social security cards and birth certificates and destroyed them. Angry Grandpa tried to relieve the situation, but Tina refused and wanted to be in New York. She took a set of keys and desecrated his car. DSS officially made it clear to not let Tina see the kids. At the court house, the judge disagreed about giving custody to Grandpa since he knew he was Angry Grandpa. Under investigation, they spent 9 hours watching every single video. After a talk with the judge, he agreed to give custody as long as Tina isn't around the kids, unsupervised. After he told Tina the condition, she defamed him to her family. She even made flyers of him with his number saying he's looking for women to sleep with. After this issue, he told her that the divorce is final. After the courts, he said she can see the boys if she behaves, but instead, she defames the grandchildren to him. Grandpa and Michael's both spent money to get her a car and make sure she had a place to stay, and she continued to ungratefully use the money on things she didn't need and even took out a loan in Grandpa's name. Michael claims he spend over a thousand dollars a month to pay her utilities and make sure she kept a roof over her head because none of her relatives would let her stay with them. After she moved in with her boyfriend, he left her, and she thought the family hired him to date her for a month and leave her. Her new boyfriend now is a junkie and she's become interested in the drugs, causing Grandpa to keep the kids away from her. Near Christmas of 2012, Jennifer's boyfriend wants the kids to be his, making Grandpa very uncomfortable. Due to Jennifer's improvement of working, he agreed. Two hours later, Jennifer calls Grandpa about Tina not coming to pick her up and having the boys with her drugged boyfriend. He drove there himself and took the boys away from her and vowed to never have them see her again. Tina and her relatives still continue to defame the Green family. Angry Grandpa still stands to this day to say he is the good guy, and if any fans disagree, he denounces them as fans. He says none of his grandchildren have a relationship with Tina and she herself wants nothing to do with them. He also says he hopes she straightens out and will one day improve her relationship with her grandchildren.